OT: disabling <ctrl><shift>f produces a "find" menu.

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Dec 16 21:58:06 UTC 2014

Allegedly, on or about 16 December 2014, Patrick O'Callaghan sent:
> and once a jolly swagman to you :-)

;-)

Shame is that most people only hear the Americanised marching band
version of that song.  What's known as the Queensland version has a
nicer melody.

For those unaware of this, you can probably find examples on YouTube.
The Seekers used to sing Waltzing Matilda the Queensland way, back in
the 1960s, but later did the American version.

public lists.

ZNQR LBH YBBX