So acrobat is dead for linux - long live evince?

Clemens Eisserer linuxhippy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 22:41:02 UTC 2014

> Master PDF editor is quite nice but, strangely, when it comes to filling in
> PDF forms evince works better I've found.  However if you need to actually
> fill in a PDF that doesn't have form fields master PDF editor is the way to
> go

Thanks a lot for the hint, the screenshots look definitivly promising
- I'll give it a try tomorrow.
I've been a happy evince user, but the user-interface got worse and
worse over time and now it reached the point where I open find myself
using AcroRead because I can't bear it anymore ;)

Best regards, Clemens