Saving ios data -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Tue Dec 23 18:00:39 UTC 2014

On 12/23/14 12:42, Steven Stern wrote:
> Hey, can you turn off the HTML mail? white on black is really really
> hard to read.
>
> Anyhow, the phones don't back themselves up to iCloud unless their
> locked and on WiFi, so it shouldn't be hitting your wireless data usage
> plan.
>
> Otherwise, use iTunes... it runs nicely on XP in VirtualBox.
I am curious about the HTML, this is F-21 with Thunderbird 31.3.0 and I
have found no option to kill the HTML to the list. I have set it to send
plain text to fedoraproject.org and I am careful to remove text styles,
etc. from every message I send to the list.

I did observe that it appears to be sending both however. When I view
the "source" it is sending plain text followed by the HTML. I have not
found a way to change it back as it was where I could select plain text
only before sending. It looks like a new "feature?"

I am open to suggestions.

Bob

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD