Saving ios data dash

poma pomidorabelisima at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 15:03:01 UTC 2014

On 24.12.2014 15:34, Bob Goodwin wrote:

> On 12/24/14 06:18, Tim wrote:
>> I'm curious, now.  On at least some desktops you can change the look to
>> be black on white (or other things), that should cause all decent
>> programs to display that way, including email and webpages.  Does this
>> not work for you?  Is it only a partial solution?
> Yes, wherever possible I select the options that provide a screen with
> white text on a black background. In some cases it's simply a matter of
> selecting a "theme."
>
> That certainly works for me except at times where a web page wants a
> response and it shows what I type in black text on black. Then I have to
> switch to a conventional color scheme, highlight the text, or simply
> have faith that I typed it right!
>
> That considered white on black is still the best option for me and I
> accept the few problems I have with it. I've been doing this for a long
> time and made adjustments over the years. The only problem encountered
> was a complaint when someone saw white on black in a message and
> protested and I think I know how to prevent that from happening now,
> although it seems like nit picking to me.

What theme it is?
$ xfconf-query -c xsettings -p /Net/ThemeName

$HOME/.mozilla/firefox/<PROFILE>/chrome/userContent.css
/*
 * * Use this css file to eliminate problems in Firefox
 * * when using dark themes that create dark on dark
 * * input boxes, selection menus and buttons. Put this
 * * in the ../firefox/default/chrome folder or your
 * * individual user firefox profile chrome folder.
 * */
input {
border: 2px inset white;
background-color: white;