Saving ios data dash

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Wed Dec 24 19:47:29 UTC 2014

On 12/24/14 10:03, poma wrote:
> $HOME/.mozilla/firefox/<PROFILE>/chrome/userContent.css
> /*
>   * * Use this css file to eliminate problems in Firefox
>   * * when using dark themes that create dark on dark
>   * * input boxes, selection menus and buttons. Put this
>   * * in the ../firefox/default/chrome folder or your
>   * * individual user firefox profile chrome folder.
>   * */
> input {
> border: 2px inset white;
> background-color: white;
> color: black;
> -moz-appearance: none !important;
> }
.............  snip  ...

Don't know where to put this stuff, can't find any of the places
suggested. So I tried copy/paste into profiles.ini but that does not
seem to have any observable effect.

There is so much written about profiles and what can be done there but I
can't relate any of it to anything I can find in the firefox files?

What am I doing wrong? This is making me feel stupid and about to say I
don't care I'll continue to use it as it is!

Bob

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD
box10  Fedora-21/64bit Linux/XFCE