[OT] Compiling a module for the Fedora kernel

poma pomidorabelisima at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 20:47:12 UTC 2014

On 25.12.2014 01:58, Lars E. Pettersson wrote:
> On 12/24/14 11:16, poma wrote:
>> All users should participate more, they shouldn't be just a casual observers.
>> That is the true value.
>
> Well, as the fedora bugzilla on this issue seem to lead nowhere, I have
> also added my information on the freedesktop bugzilla. Hopefully this
> will lead to this issue being resolved...
>
> Lars

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/kernel/2014-December/005678.html

  For the resolution issue should I be filing bugs for Fedora against
  xorg-x11-drv-nouveau or would I be better off going upstream?
  B.W. III

    "Either works but upstream is usually better in most cases."
    J.B. - Fedora kernel maintainer