Saving ios data dash

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Sat Dec 27 08:36:09 UTC 2014

On 12/25/14 15:12, poma wrote:
> Global dark style - changes everything to DARK
> https://userstyles.org/styles/31267/global-dark-style-changes-everything-to-dark
>
> Batman flying around.

After fiddling with this for a few days I finally have
home/bobg/.mozilla/firefox/iexecg9r.default/chrome/userContent.css.
However finding the right parameters to change there is difficult to the
point where I can better spend my time doing other things.

Fortunately I find that clicking a box with the meaningless [to me] name
of "Form Enhancement" in the "Add On" BYM, another non-descriptive name,
causes the unreadable lines to be displayed in reverse video which
pretty well solves my display complaint.

"FT DeepDark" is probably the best add-on for the appearance that I
want, how ever "BYM" Is still required to get the white text on black
that I need, should anyone care about all of this.

Now I can get back to my original effort, saving the data from ios
devices for installation in a new Iphone, iPad, iWhatever.

I've learned a few things from this, mainly that the directory "chrome"
has to be added along with the .css file and it's there for me to
experiment with.

Thanks for the help,

Bob.

--