eclipse

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 20:13:10 UTC 2014

Hi Markku,

Version: 4.3.2-Build id: 3fc20.
When I load it, come up the name "Gallileo".
No problem with JDK (all is ok).

But you gave me a good information: now I saw that in the site they are
many different kind of Eclipse; I didn't pay much attention before, and so
perhaps I didn't choice the right one...

And also I know, now, that I need to install also the plug-in for java.

Thank you very much

Angelo