Hiding SSIDs - Re: wireless is strange

bruce badouglas at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 19:14:13 UTC 2014

Robert !!

Thanks you...

All my point was.. >> was, what's the app "supposed" to be doing, and
is it correctly doing it! I really don't care what the answer is, and
I've got no dog in the fight. Just that whatever the "?" was/is
supposed to represent is documented, or is a bug!!

The issue of whether someone should/should not hide their ssid is
secondary to if the software is working/documented for the user..

as an aside.. I can easily see an app throwing a frowny face if it
detects a channel with no ssid! - but doc what the frowny face means!