Fedora 20 and VmWare

Ambrogio De Lorenzo ogio.spam at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 22:10:07 UTC 2014

Hi all,
this is the everytime seen subject.
I'm changing my PC (from an old Fedora 14) and I installed Fedora 20.
I need to have a Windows virtual machine and until now I used a VmWare
virtual machine.
Now I'm unable to install vmplayer and also vmware workstation on fedora
20.

I remember I had a lot of problem with VmWare on every new kernel.
I forgot that problems because Fedora 14 is no more updated :-)

Now I have to solve the problem.
There is a chance to have vmplayer working on fedora 20?
Is better to use Virtual Box (and are the vmware virtual machines usable
without pain on Virtual Box)?

Regards to all
 Ambrogio