Installing Linux on a windows hd

L.G. guada_bl at yahoo.it
Thu Feb 13 13:31:20 UTC 2014

How do I change the list?

Il Giovedì 13 Febbraio 2014 14:19, Tim <ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au> ha scritto:
Allegedly, on or about 13 February 2014, Roger sent:
> My main concern is how to save her emails, photos and poetry to a usb
> drive.

If you don't want to go to all the trouble of trying to selectively back
up just what's needed, then plug in external disc (hard drive, flash
drive), copy entire home directory to it.  Simple backup...

It gets harder if they've saved data all over the place, rather than
just in their own space.  XP was still dealing with people running as
admin, to cope with programs which stored things in the programs
directory.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

public lists.