Evolution not deleting emails

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 17:02:29 UTC 2014

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 11:42 PM, Mike Chambers <mikec302 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone else having issues with evolution not automatically removing mail
> from the Junk folder on exit, even though it's checked to remove it?  Seems
> this has been the case during F20 and F19 and recent versions of evolution.
>
> It also doesn't seem to remove my emails from trash folder as well, and that
> one is marked to be removed.

The answer may depend on what kind of mail server you're using (IMAP,
POP, Exchange, Groupwise, ...). You might get more answers on the
Evolution list, which is usually quite responsive
(https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list). Be sure to
indicate your version of Evo (Help->About) as the list is not
Fedora-specific.

poc