policycoreutils packaging bug?

Jon Ingason jon.ingason at telia.com
Mon Feb 17 18:56:35 UTC 2014

2014-02-17 17:18, Daniel J Walsh skrev:
> On 02/17/2014 10:14 AM, Jon Ingason wrote:
>> 2014-02-17 15:56, Suvayu Ali skrev:
>>> install policycoreutils-sandbox
>> I have two machines, both x86_64. On does have
>> policycoreutils-sandbox-2.2.5-3.fc20.x86_64 installed while the other
>> don't.
>
>> I get exactly same result as you with yum when I try to install
>> policycoreutils-sandbox! So there are a bug in teh.
>
>> $ sudo yum install policycoreutils-sandbox Inlästa insticksmoduler:

> Could you try to update policycoreutils first?
>
> yum -y update policycoreutils

I was just confirming Suvayu Ali's findings and used yum instead dnf. It
is not a problem for me since I don't use policycoreutils-sandbox on
that particular machine. The machine that had it installed had latest
update ie policycoreutils-sandbox-2.2.5-3.fc20.x86_64.

I tested what you suggested with same result as before.

The strange thing is that I has a on machine that is correctly updated
to latest version while I can't install same version on another machine.

--
Regards

Jon Ingason