Even more yum breakage; this time with libreoffice

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Mon Feb 24 02:01:08 UTC 2014

On 02/24/14 09:55, Dan Irwin wrote:
> It seems libreoffice depends on libcmis-0.4.so.4()(64bit), yet there is no libcmis-0.4.so.4()(64bit) in any fedora repo.
>
> I do see libcmis-0.3.1-8.fc20.x86_64, but this is in the os repo, and not in updates.
>
> I am going to assume this is a widespread problem, and not related to my machine's broken rpm database.
>
> I am yet to completely fix my system from the dupe packages/rpm scriptlet problem. And now I have no openoffice until someone pushes libcmis-0.4.

To get past the libreoffice problem....

Download what you need from here....  http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=499516

And then do....

yum localinstall whatever.rpm

It will bring in the libreoffice as updates.

> Its been a rough week in fedoraland!

Maybe for you....  :-) :-)

--
Getting tired of non-Fedora discussions and self-serving posts