Two row system tray

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Wed Feb 26 23:09:10 UTC 2014

On 02/27/14 07:00, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
> Neither do I.  This is the first thing I tried and where I started to get confused.  The system tray (as I wrote) **used to** have two rows before I dinked with
>     System Settings->Applications Appearance
> or possible before a system update (both happened at more or less at the same time), but now there seems to be no way to get back.

FWIW, I've never seen rows in the systray.  The width of the systray on my systems has simply expanded/contracted as icons appear.  "Software Updater" being an example of one that comes and goes.  I also don't see any settings for the "panel" that would constrain the width of the systray.....but if there were one I could see that having an effect.

--
Getting tired of non-Fedora discussions and self-serving posts