google-chrome not displaying text with selinux enforcing

Dale Dellutri daledellutri at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 15:41:43 UTC 2014

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 4:34 PM, Ed Greshko <ed.greshko at greshko.com> wrote:

> On 02/27/14 05:50, Dale Dellutri wrote:
>> I did this and set selinux back to enforcing.  google-chrome
>> is now working as it should.
>
> Good to see it is OK now.  FWIW, I have a fully updated F20 system.  I'm using KDE and google chrome and I am not seeing any problems when I visit your website.

Yes, it's fixed now.  The original problem occurred because I added a directory
of private fonts to /usr/share/fonts/, but I did not adjust the
selinux context for
that directory.  The ausearch suggested by Daniel Walsh discovered the problem.

I really must learn more about the care and feeding of selinux if I'm going to
use it.

--
Dale Dellutri