blueman/bluez in F20

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Wed Jan 1 02:00:08 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have been using blueman intermittently (as needed) for the past few
Fedora distributions but now it appears that that has been obsoleted
for F20. I was wondering what the best way for getting this to work is?
Is there any resource where I can turn to for some help?

I tried bluetooth-wizard and got it to recognize (only) some bluetooth
devices but how do I get to connect to those after that was not at all
clear to me. There used to be something called blueman-manager or
something like that. Is there something equivalent to that?

Many thanks and best wishes,
Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be
For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use