F20 - Unintended consequences of no default MTA - How best to fix

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Thu Jan 2 01:57:44 UTC 2014

On 01/01/2014 05:47 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> I don't know when the last time you checked but firstboot is not used in
> Fedora anymore.

The last time I had to do a clean install was to clean up some major
problems in F 16 on my laptop.  However, I just checked, and
firstboot.19.2-1.fc19.i686 is currently installed on my desktop, running
Fedora 19.  Unless it was taken out of F 20, I don't understand why the
copy on my machine is fc19.