NetworkManager

Timothy Murphy gayleard at alice.it
Sat Jan 4 12:04:40 UTC 2014

Ed Greshko wrote:

>>> Look at the very lower right of the screen where
>>> the status is being displayed from the systray.

>> Nothing appears at the lower right of my screen.
>
> I am talking about the darn image I posted to google-drive.....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2H9v1dYNcvpX2FuQ3F5OEhjeTA/edit?usp=sharing

Sorry, I don't see anything at the lower right of this snapshot -
which is identical to the one I showed - except "OK" and "Cancel".

> Left clicking on the icon brings up this....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2H9v1dYNcvpTWM1LXNxSFFsMHM/edit?usp=sharing

I don't get this.
All I get is "Active connections" and my current connection.
I do not see any other access points, which "iwlist scan" show are there.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net