F20 NetworkManager bridged br0 firewalld & dhcp not getting through?

Lars E. Pettersson lars at homer.se
Sat Jan 4 12:56:16 UTC 2014

On 01/04/2014 02:53 AM, Patrick Lists wrote:
> Now my first thought is that it makes total sense this does not work
> because clearly firewalld, systemctl and journalctl were forged in Mount

You could perhaps try to remove firewalld, or disable it, and run
iptables with iptables.service that reads the file
/etc/sysconfig/iptables to setup the firewall. The command iptables-save
would give you a starting point for that file.

Lars
--
Lars E. Pettersson <lars at homer.se>
http://www.sm6rpz.se/