F20: missing font (for emacs use)

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Sun Jan 5 05:43:58 UTC 2014

Hello,

I usually use the fixed font 10x20 with emacs (before F20) but my F20
installation seems to be missing it. (Not sure why, but no doubt the
package containing it is not installed.) Where is this font and
additionally, as a learning experience, how would I find the package
supplying it(on my own, using yum or for that matter, dnf, since that
seems to be discussed a lot over the past few days)?

Many thanks again for any help, and best wishes,
Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be
For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use