GCL get killed everytime I try to execute it

Isaac Cortés González w.isaac.cortes at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 21:26:03 UTC 2014

Ok here's my problem: I'm trying to learn (Common) Lisp, so I installed
GCL, to compile or run the scripts that I'm making for practice; but I'm
having problems to run GCL itself, each time I try to run it it get killed
and I get an alert of SELinux, I try to solved by one of the solutions that
it suggests; but it can't find a command named checkmodule.

So if anyone knows how to solve any of the two issues, please let me know
it.

        -Isaac C.