F20 - Unintended consequences of no default MTA - How best to fix

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Tue Jan 7 20:58:41 UTC 2014

On 01/06/2014 10:37 AM, Pete Travis wrote:
> That said, I don't think that the few people passionately advocating a
> default MTA here have introduced anything that wasn't said in the Change
> proposal discussion.  Isn't there a better use for all this energy?

Sorry for replying so late, but I've been sick the last few days.  If
I'd been asked during the discussion, I'd probably have suggested that
anaconda ask if you want an MTA installed, with a comment that if you
don't know what one is, you probably don't need it.  And, of course,
defaulting to NO.  Too late now, of course.