lyx in fedora 20

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Thu Jan 9 01:08:11 UTC 2014

On 01/08/14 22:13, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 01/08/14 22:08, Ahmad Samir wrote:

>>> Are you sure about that?
>>>
>>> I just did a "yum info lyx" on an F19 system and I get....
>>>
>>> Available Packages
>>> Name        : lyx
>>> Arch        : x86_64
>>> Version     : 2.0.6
>>> Release     : 1.fc19
>>> Size        : 3.6 M
>>> Repo        : fedora/19/x86_64
>>>
>> 2.0.7 is in updates-testing in fc19
>> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=486384
>>
> Yep....also is available in updates-testing for F20.
>
> This is kind of my point, if one installs stuff from testing and then updates their system they need to understand the potential issues.

Also, I just got around to updating from updates-testing and 2.0.7 has no problems at all.

Also note....

[root at f20f log]# locate libboost_regex
/usr/lib64/libboost_regex.so.1.54.0
[root at f20f log]# locate libboost_regex-mt
[root at f20f log]#

So, I'm at a loss to explain why libboost_regex-mt.so.1.53.0 is being accessed by lyx on the OP's system.

--
Getting tired of non-Fedora discussions and self-serving posts