Problems with hybrid graphics in Fedora 20

Shibi zzgraph at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 06:59:12 UTC 2014

Hi,
after updating my system to fedora 20 I encountered multiple problems

1- Kernel package 3.12 crashes every time I try to use acpi_call or
vgaswitcheroo to turn off my discrete graphics card (ATI Radeon HD 5650),
every time I try acpi_call or vgaswitcheroo a abrt notification about
kernel package appears and vga switcheroo folder disapears from
/sys/kernel/debug folder

2- While xorg-x11-drv-intel-2.21.15-4 seemed to works fine for me, but
after new update to that package (2.21.15-5) I encountered complete black
screen after boot up on tty1. I stuck with previous version for now.

3- I don't know is it really relevant or not, but every time I shutdown my
system it somehow do something to my wireless router (!?) If I want any
other client connect to my wireless network I actually have to restart my
wireless router after shutting down my laptop. I recon I had same problem
with fedora 19 in early days of release, but I don't know how can it be
related to OS.