basic question - running modified kickstart file??

bruce badouglas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 15:02:31 UTC 2014

Hi.

Assume I create the initial dvd for fed. I go through the process to
do a simple desktop install.

>From the install, I get a kickstart file (ks.cfg). if I want to make
some mods to the kickstart file, and then rerun the install, how do I
do this, and use the modified kickstart that I now have?

Or, is there a way to do an unattended install that simply uses the
modified kickstart file, since it would have all of the selected
entries?

I've been looking all over for how this could/should work.

Thanks