backup thoughts..

Rick Stevens ricks at alldigital.com
Thu Jan 9 17:21:52 UTC 2014

On 01/09/2014 06:52 AM, fedora issued this missive:
> just certain directories, which may end up in rsyncing the entire drive,
> if necessary.

bacula works pretty well. You can define directory trees to back up,
exclude lists, backup type (full, incremental, differential), etc. Takes
a bit of work to set up but functions quite well.

> suomi
>
> On 01/09/2014 03:49 PM, bruce wrote:
>> you rsync the entire drive?? or just certain trees?
>>

>> On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 9:40 AM, fedora <fedora at ayni.com> wrote:
>>> rsync with a wrapper script? I do it this way.
>>>
>>> suomi

-  Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a  -
-                              rigged demo.                          -