F20 On-screen keyboard for login

Emmanuel Noobadmin centos.admin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 17:43:12 UTC 2014

I'm trying to use Fedora on a touch-screen only tablet but haven't
been able to solve this crucial problem: there doesn't appear to be
anyway to log into the system without a physical keyboard. Everything
else worked fine out of the box but the Universal Access keyboard
appears to work only after a desktop session is logged into.

>From web search, it seems that some folks had been trying to do this
since several Fedora versions ago but there appeared to be no
solution. Is this still the case even with F20 and I should be looking
at other distribution instead or is there some way around this?