F20: Cisco vpn does not launch after a couple of wake-ups from hibernate

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Fri Jan 10 03:55:12 UTC 2014

On Fri, 10 Jan 2014 04:34:58 +0100 poma <pomidorabelisima at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 09.01.2014 23:06, Ranjan Maitra wrote:
>
> > Thanks! I guess you meant openconnect: I will take a look. I notice
> > from the webpage
> >
> > http://www.infradead.org/openconnect/mail.html
> >
> > that there are two gui's: NetworkManager-openconnect and connman: any
> > preferences for either?
>
> http://blogs.gnome.org/dcbw/2009/06/25/networkmanager-and-connman/

Thanks! Btw, I was able to get NetworkManager work with openconnect.
(It however had troubled coming up after a hibernate, but did
eventually make it after a few tries. Not clear why this happened.)
So, at least before Cisco breaks this perhaps (don't really know if it
is part of their plan a la Microsoft), we are good with openconnect.

Judging by it, I will soon have a completely OSS laptop (if flash can
be gotten rid of).

Best wishes,
Ranjan