GNOME Shell Screen Lock - Timeout

Jorge Fábregas jorge.fabregas at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 19:11:12 UTC 2014

On 01/12/2014 02:54 PM, Steven Stern wrote:
> It's controlled by the power settings, too. What's the value for "blank
> screen"?

There you go Steven.  Thanks!  That's where the 5 minutes came from
(Power Setting for Monitor).  Ok, I've changed that to 15 minutes.
However, now I went to the Privacy applet and changed, under Screen Lock:

Lock screen after blank for "30 seconds" (before I had "Screen turns off")

..but it won't lock the screen after 30 seconds of inactivity.  I even
restarted the GNOME session.  Does it work for you (screen locking)?

Thanks,
Jorge