Root Frustrations

mike mike at azdwiggins.com
Tue Jan 14 09:27:48 UTC 2014

Good question.  Basically a couple of specialized applications that I
run because of work that essentially need to be invoked from a gui
desktop due to the failings of the programs.

I would guess that there might be someway to start a Gnome session from
within a su session but, I am certainly not a high powered enough Linux
user to know it or to correct the problems with the programs.

Thus if  I can't login to a Gnome session I will have to stay with my
old Fedora 14.

Mike D.