what's the point of filing bugs against Fedora?

Tethys tethys at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 17:36:56 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 5:24 PM, pgaltieri . <pgaltieri at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm asking this question out of frustration.  What's the point of filing
> bugs against Fedora at bugzilla.redhat.com when the response I get is "ask
> up stream they can help you"?

At least you got a response. Half of the bugs I filed just remained
unlooked at until they were closed because the release against which
they were filed went out of support. Sad to say, but I mostly don't
bother filing them any more. I know it's an OS without support, and I
know I'm on my own when it goes wrong, but it really does feel like
and area where Fedora needs to improve. If Red Hat would sell me
support for RHEL at a sensible price, I'd be all over it. But they
won't, so that's not an option.

Tet

--
"Java is a DSL for taking large XML files and converting them to stack
traces" -- Bulat Shakirzyanov