Root Frustrations (Solved)

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 14 17:35:29 UTC 2014

hi mike,

On 01/14/2014 03:48 AM, mike wrote:
> Thanks g!

welcome. glad it worked.

> The actual line had PermitRootLogin Yes commented out!  I removed
> the comment and all is well in Fedora 19.

i thought about that i went to bed. i almost got up to post again,
then i thought with you doing what all you are doing, you where
bound to realize about the "#" marks. glad to see i was right. ;=)

> I will try this later on Fedora 20 and see if it works there also.
 > If so I will upgrade the whole place to 20 sometime this month.

i would hope so. only reason not could be 'pam' as 'fedora'
suggested.

hope all goes equally well with f20.

> Thanks Again g.

welcome again.