mock fail under F20

Suvayu Ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 21:48:21 UTC 2014

Hi Richard,

Two comments:

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 10:28:25AM -0800, Richard Vickery wrote:

> --
^^^^^^
Lately all your posts seemed like accidental sends before completely
composing the whole message to me.  Today I realised why.

You are using "-- " to separate your response from the quote above.
Please try not to do that, many email clients (specially the historic
ones), treat that string as a marker for the signature.  Some people
might have setups where signatures are stripped; in my case, they are
shown in a different colour so that I am not distracted by long sigs.
Because of your use of that string, all your messages were appearing
empty to me.  Just sharing my thought, maybe you want to use a different
string.

> Hi Frank:
>
> When I tried to wget the file, I get the following, after which there it would be pointless to follow with the mock command:
>
> bash: http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//packages/gnome-bluetooth/3.11.3/1.fc21/src/gnome-bluetooth-3.11.3-1.fc21.src.rpm: No such file or directory

Now on-topic: are you sure you called wget properly?  From the error
message it seems to me somehow bash thought the url was something else,
maybe there was a stray newline preceding the url?

Cheers,

--
Suvayu