email failure

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 18 06:38:01 UTC 2014

On 01/17/2014 08:13 PM, Richard Vickery wrote:
> Hi Suvayu, and anybody else who cares - assuming that Suvayu cares -
> about the issue:
>
> This is originally how this server has set the return mail as; I can
> possibly talk to the university computer people about fixing the
> program so that I can have the option of bottom-post correctly,

just passing along a tidbit that i have found.

i can not say about your university server, but i do know that with
gmail and using thunderbird, i set up and account for gmail. i
download emails and reply to them with thunderbird. this way, i am
able to respond interspersed and add to bottom with out top posting
problems.

such may work with your university server.

hth.

--

peace out.

tc.hago.