email failure

Suvayu Ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 03:06:18 UTC 2014

On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 06:15:04PM -0800, Richard Vickery wrote:
> | 1. I think you missed the instruction I was pointing to in my earlier
> |    response[1]; I'm quoting it below.
> |
> |      Specify whether to prefix each line with > of | for the previous
> |      email messages that are forwarded or replied to, if you chose to
> |      quote original text.
> |
> |    If you use the above, level of quotes are easily distinguishable.
>
> I think you were correct, Suvayu, though it took some searching around the program.

Glad it helped.  You should still trim your responses though :-p.

I think Zimbra is among the really nice email & collaboration suite
web-interfaces out there.  Two others I know of are Horde and Kolab.  I
have used Zimbra and Horde; I like Zimbra better.  However I have the
impression Kolab is probably the most mature out of the three.

Cheers,

--
Suvayu