Password for shutdown -

poma pomidorabelisima at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 00:07:27 UTC 2014

On 20.01.2014 00:11, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:

> I suspected that. I've had enough for today, dinner time here. Tomorrow
> is another day for playing with computers.

1. Start point - Xfce session
   Open the 'xfce4-terminal', log in as root and run this command:
   # yum install xorg-x11-apps netpbm-progs

2. Log out Xfce session

3. Switch to 'tty2' - press CTRL+ALT+F2, log in as root and run this
command:
   # chvt 1; sleep 5; DISPLAY=:0
XAUTHORITY=/var/run/lightdm/root/$DISPLAY xwd -root -out
screenshot-lightdm.xwd

4. Log in Xfce session, open the 'xfce4-terminal', log in as root and
run these commands:
   # convert screenshot-lightdm.xwd screenshot-lightdm.png
   # xwdtopnm screenshot-lightdm.xwd > screenshot-lightdm.pnm
   # file screenshot-lightdm.*

5. Upload "screenshot-lightdm.png" to http://picpaste.com

6. *.xwd & *.pnm keep for yourself. :)

poma