email failure

Richard Vickery rmv1 at sfu.ca
Mon Jan 20 01:36:05 UTC 2014

| > |
| > | When I was young as you appear to be I too was a libertarian.
| > | Then I
| > | graduated, grew up, and realized just how the real world really
| > | works.
| > |
| > |
| > | --
| > |
| > |   David
| >
| > I'm sorry David, that you have neither heard of either courts, or
| > mass demonstrations. If you want to continue living in your
| > pathetic little world where you can't change anything, be my
| > guest.
| >

| Been there. I have the tee shirt. The demonstrations will get your
| butt
| kicked by the Sturmtruppenwith the batons and the courts belong to
| the
| rich.  As I said. I grew up.

Obviously you know nothing of political science. When someone comes along and kicks your ass, you get enough people together and kick that group around.

You didn't grow up! You went into the corner and cried your eyes out because a bully came and started kicking you around. Go back in your corner and stfu or shut up. listen, an learn a thing or two.

Did you study basket weaving?