email failure

David dgboles at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 02:05:03 UTC 2014

On 1/19/2014 8:36 PM, Richard Vickery wrote:
> [...]

Last comment and I am gone Punk. I was involved at Kent State when the
troupes murdered the students. I was at Chicago when the police beat the
crap out of us with night sticks protesting Vietnam. I got the crap beat
out of me for protesting Nixon's lies about Cambodia. I have been
arrested many times and beaten while in jail. Many of these times I
spent time in hospital.

And you? Maybe yelled a word? Held up a sign?

Go away. You bore me troll.

--

  David