email failure

David dgboles at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 03:25:59 UTC 2014

On 1/19/2014 10:07 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 01/19/2014 06:05 PM, David wrote:
>> Last comment and I am gone Punk. I was involved at Kent State when the
>> troupes murdered the students. I was at Chicago when the police beat the
>> crap out of us with night sticks protesting Vietnam.
>
> And I was in Tonkin Gulf during the Easter Offensive in '72, pounding
> the hell out of the invading NVA.  Your point is?

Thank you for your service. Sadly the last time it was actually worthh
while was World War II. When there really were enemies and not just
monsters from the ID. here is were you look up SIGMUND FREUD .

My point? I supported the troupes. Still do, I do not support the
politicians and the rich people out to make money on your blood and
sweat. I lost a lot of good friends. Some dead. Some crippled. Some came
home as junkies. Some came home with minds screwed up. For what? So rich
people could get richer. You do know that that country is now one of
'out friends and major trading partners'?

You do know that that your war, just like Araq, was a lie?

But I still honor your service.
--

  David