email failure

Richard Vickery rmv1 at sfu.ca
Mon Jan 20 06:08:48 UTC 2014

| > |
| > | Which is why I requested that we stop discussing it here.
| > | --
| >
| > And how do you suggest I get compensated for this abuse? Perhaps
| > you could care less for my contributions?
| >

| Why do you think you deserve compensation, what do you think would be
| fair and how would you enforce it?
| --

Getting rid of the asshole would be a good start, and enforcing that we treat each other fairly? How does creating a policy stating that sound; one that guides contributors to respect what others do or have done in their lives? respect others as persons not to be abused, but to be cherished as community members with something to contribute? Enforce it by threatening to through them out.

My integrity was attacked; what would you want from an organisation that attacked your integrity through one of its websites/employees/contributors? If Red Hats integrity was attacked what would the company do?