Please add IRC meeting dates to both Fedocal and Wiki

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Mon Jan 20 17:40:14 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 09:23:37AM -0500, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> [...]

Yes, I agree with you. However currently there are two out-of-sync
schedules and there was recently a conflict because one looked only at
fedocal and someone else at the wiki. So to get this away first all
events need to go into fedocal and then the wiki page can be cleared.
But I would also like to have a place where all meetings are visible,
e.g. a merged view for all meeting room calenders.

Regards
Till