email failure

Richard Vickery rmv1 at sfu.ca
Mon Jan 20 21:11:52 UTC 2014

| > > |

| > > Getting rid of the asshole would be a good start
| >
| > Excellent idea and I know just who it should start with.
|
| Let's get the list back on topic please.  I see no extenuating cause
| for the bad language and vitriol being tossed around here.
|
| --
| Paul W. Frields

Paul:

This is the second or third person to abuse me because of my expertise. If you want to stay on topic, then where I make a contribution where it concerns my expertise, I would appreciate if idiots would defer to my wisdom as I continually state that I know little about the OS!!!!

Do you want my contributions, or not?