Updated to f20, but can only boot f19.

William mattison.computer at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 21 02:25:55 UTC 2014

 > > This is a Fedora - windows dual-boot system, 64-bit.
 > >
 > > This afternoon, I updated to Fedora-20 using fedup.  But Fedora-20
is not offered in the boot window.
 > > I see three options for Fedora-19, and a windows option. I can sign
on to Fedora-19, but the left and
 > > screens are reversed!  (This is a dual monitor system.) This is a
home system.

 > > I'm not a sys. admin.  How do I get this system to boot up Fedora-20?
 >
 > No idea. Let's see the partition layout for the drive and the
grub.cfg. You can download this script from
 > F19, run it, and post the resulting file it produces somewhere like
pastebin.

 > http://sourceforge.net/projects/bootinfoscript/
 >
 > Chris Murphy

Thank-you Chris.  I did as suggested.  I posted the results in
"pastebin.com" under the username "wcmpaste", and the text is named
"bootinfoscript results".  By the way, that took quite a lot of
copy-and-paste operations.  Is there a way to just upload the file?

thanks,
Bill.