dnf-0.4.12

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 13:30:25 UTC 2014

On Tue, 21 Jan 2014 13:22:19 +0000
"Patrick O'Callaghan" <pocallaghan at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 11:07 AM, Frank Murphy <frankly3d at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I don't believe so, I received only one copy ot the dnf mail,
> > though on all 4 lists.
>
> The point about not cross-posting is not so much that you get multiple
> copies (it depends on the list-management software) but that anyone
> who replies on one list won't see the replies on the other lists. This
> is a recipe for confusion.

The replies on one list or the other may depend on your knowledge
of what is going on. In @devl replies my invoke Huh? from some at
@users. So If op gets a reply from @users he will reply to @users as
he has done previously.

> I don't accept the argument that as dnf has been discussed there's a
> justification for a point-release announcement. If we follow that
> line, the list will be inundated with such announcements. If the post
> had said something directly related to the discussion

The discussion is over, it's going to happen.
It's now got to has  my "concern" been entertained.
about dnf it

> might have made sense to add it *to the discussion thread*, but it
> doesn't.

I's no longer being discussed.

___
Regards,