somewhat OT: convert powerpoint presentation to Beamer/LaTeX on F20

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Wed Jan 22 14:58:19 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am using F20, all updated, but not completely sure this is relevant.
I have vast pages of Powerpoint presentations given to me by
colleagues. I of course don't like using them as is (LibreOffice seems
to be having trouble with Math generated by PPT for these slides). I
wonder if there is some easy way to convert these slides to LaTeX. I
have no problems touching them in beamer after a potential conversion. I
just don't have the time to type 500 pages up in beamer.

Many thanks!
Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be
For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use