Entirely off Topic php, angularJS

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Thu Jan 23 00:51:33 UTC 2014

After googling all morning so far I defer to the experts in Linux

I'm running Fedora 19 for web development work and now find I must learn
the Google web framework AngularJS and Slim.
I can get a basic Angular setup working on my dev system with apache server.
Have watched and read tutorials but none explain the fundamentals and
many are using windows for dev so leave out information that windows
handles automatically.

So if I develop an app in AngularJS and ftp or cPanel to the shared
server. Does the shared server need to have AngularJS installed or will
the files generated  simply run using the server's javascript.

Thanks for any assistance
Roger