gphoto2 only as root -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Thu Jan 23 23:25:08 UTC 2014

On 23/01/14 16:14, poma wrote:
> On 22.01.2014 18:55, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:
>> Now I have another problem where user  "bobg" is not authorized!
>>
> If I correctly understood,
> - systemd-204-18.fc19 - No problemos!
> - systemd-208-9.fc20 - Hi-ho Silver!
> plus,
> - Your way:
> multi-user.target -> 'startxfce4'
> - Standard way:
> graphical.target -> display-manager.service -> "Xfce Session"
>
> Have you noticed "any" "substantial" difference? :)
>

> poma

Yes, I have been aware of that possibility since before I posted my
problem, but you are the first to bring it up.

It is the way I always set up my system! It has never caused problems
before. I now have a new Fedora-20 VM using XFCE instead of Gnome and so
far it only has asked me for authorization to start, not to shut down or
to restart. I have not yet changed it to start with a text display
though, check back tomorrow!

Bob

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD