Do any systemd devs actually use it on a server?

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 21:38:54 UTC 2014

On Sat, 25 Jan 2014 12:33:40 -0800
Joe Zeff wrote:

> On 01/25/2014 12:04 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> > On 01/25/14 22:00, Tom Horsley wrote:
> >> It seems pretty clear no testing of systemd has been
> >> done on systems that are up 24/7 and need to survive
> >> a run of cron.daily
> >
> > My system runs 24/7.  I've got 0 problems.
> >

> Yup!  Running projects for WCG and Einstein at home if nothing else.

My current theory is a race condition. My system at work
is near identical as far as installed software, and it hasn't
had anything like the problems my home system has.

But at work, it is an old slow DELL with an old slow
disk. At home it is a speedy new cpu with an SSD system
disk. Everything is near instantaneous at home, including
encountering all these problems :-).