must be missing something

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Wed Jan 29 23:24:59 UTC 2014

On 01/29/14 23:00, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> On Wed, 2014-01-29 at 04:07 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:

>>> Basically tha is exactly what happened. Any suggestins.
>>>
>> You have to choose either 4a or 4b.....
>   I am not sure how you choose between e4a and 4b. or what the two
> alternatives mean. Could you clarify?

The question is....

What did you observe when you rebooted after running the fedup command?

4a.  There was no grub option to continue the upgrade process and the system booted directly to F18 kernel.

or

4b.  There was a grub option to continue the upgrade process and that is what was selected and ran...but you ended up with an F18 kernel.

--
Getting tired of non-Fedora discussions and self-serving posts